Call us at 318-290-3889 with any questions or to set up an appointment for a FREE quote!
What is Indoor Air Quality? Indoor Air Quality of IAQ is a term which refers to the air quality within buildings and structures, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of you, your family and friends.
What affects the quality of your air? Common pollutants are: Gasses, mold & other allergens, bacteria, carbon monoxide ( e.g. include tobacco smoke, space heaters using fossil fuels, automobile exhaust, etc. )
Indoor air pollution in developing nations is a major health hazard. A major source of indoor air pollution in developing countries ( Which includes The U.S. ) is the burning of biomass (e.g. wood, charcoal, dung, or crop residue) for heating and cooking.
How can Atlas Heating, Cooling & Electric help? Using SolaceAir we can protect your air space. SolaceAir Air Cleaners will:
- Control the dirt and dust that accumulates inside your heating and cooling system
that can reduce its efficiency by as much as 30 – 50%.
- Control the allergens that cause allergic reactions and asthmatic attacks.
- Control and deactivate organisms such as germs, mold, spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Control the noxious odors created by people, pets, smoke, solvents, carpets, and vinyl coverings.
- Control the toxins created by pressed-wood products and other materials that cause human ailments.
Visit SolaceAir for more information about IAQ.